It promises to be a magical evening! Join the dinner in white in Sala Baï garden on April 6th, including delicious full set menu, cocktail and dancing (DJ & show). All funds raised will support the training of Sala Baï students. 1) Book your table below 2) Get your ticket to your nearest point of sale or them delivered
1 Book your Table
✅ Fill the form below to book your table or call +855(0)89 590 864
Seats are limited! Only the registered people can have their seats guaranteed.
All white dress code party with cocktail and couscous dinner prepared and served by Sala Baï students in the school garden (Wat Svay area). Wear all white, enjoy delicious food and let’s have fun!
Great food for a great cause: one $18 ticket (including dinner, one cocktail, one soft drink, show and dancing) = 3 days of training for 1 Sala Baï student! $9 For children under 14 years old
This benefit dinner is aimed at supporting the training of young underprivileged Cambodians in the hospitality industry.
Incredible ticket value, including:
Dinner Puppet Theater Show by Bambu Stage,
- Cocktail by Sra Thnam House,
- Amuse-bouche by Pou Restaurant & Bar,
- Canapés by Sala Lodges,
- Appetizer by Charcoal Restaurant (Smoked Duck Breast with Avocado and Tropical Fruits),
- Main Course by Khéma and Sala Baï (Couscous Dinner),
- Desserts by Gelato Lab, Khéma and Sala Baï (Assortment of desserts including Avocado & Chocolate Ice Cream, Macaron…),
- Mint Tea by Sra Thnam House.
Music and dancing.
/// Missing google Form ///
2 Get your Tickets to Confirm your Booking