12 and 13 January: Launch of the Siem Reap shop of Soieries du Mékong, a professional insertion program run by the NGO Enfants du Mékong that trains women in rural areas to weave silk. Sala Baï has teamed up with this program to create a unique bracelet in the Sala Baï colours that is sold at the school and in the new Soieries du Mékong shop. Their joint mission is the development of Women in Cambodia.
- Job Offer: Social Worker for Sala Baï Hotel School
- Menu #6 at Sala Baï training restaurant served until the end of February
- Sala Baï alumni meeting Intake XVII
- You’re invited to the next Sala Baï Family Hospitality Forum on Monday 18 February, 2019
- Individual support, a key factor of the Sala Baï training program