12 and 13 January: Launch of the Siem Reap shop of Soieries du Mékong, a professional insertion program run by the NGO Enfants du Mékong that trains women in rural areas to weave silk. Sala Baï has teamed up with this program to create a unique bracelet in the Sala Baï colours that is sold at the school and in the new Soieries du Mékong shop. Their joint mission is the development of Women in Cambodia.
- Christmas Eve Party with the Sala Baï Students on 24th December
- New Menu: It’s Mexican Fiesta at Sala Baï Training Restaurant!
- Support the students of Sala Baï running a Half Marathon
- Menu #2 at Sala Baï training restaurant – Until Wednesday 28th November 2018
- Opening of the training Restaurant and Hotel for a New Season