Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Under the supervision of: Student Services Coordinator/Head of Social Workers and the Director of the School. The follow-up of the social issues regarding the students at school, during internship and at the students’ accommodation (discipline, medical follow-up, family visits, etc.)
- The organization of the internship placement of the students in collaboration with the trainers.
- The training of soft skills and general knowledge
- The job placement and the monitoring of the graduated students.
- Demonstrated 2 to 4 years of professional experience as a social worker, preferably in a well-recognized NGO orientated in education
- Good level of English, oral and written
- Computer literacy – MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Khmer, English)
- Must share our value and commitments
- Living in Siem Reap is preferable
- Job Employment Terms/Benefits
- 5 days per week
- Lunch and uniform are provided
- 18 annual leave and 27 PH
- Medical coverage
- Annual bonus after 1 year
- Salary will depend on experience
How to apply?
Interested candidates need to send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]